Grace Lutheran Church is an intentionally caring community of God, witnessing to our faith, hope and love through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Many people think family only applies when we are related by blood. Here at Grace Lutheran Church of South Range, we are related by blood; the blood of Jesus, who lived and loved, suffered and died, and rose again so we would be reconciled to God. As beloved children of God, we are all related.
So…whether you’re a family of one or dozens, you are family to us. Our worship, faith formation activities, community service and witness are grounded in key tenets of the Lutheran Church.
- If you participate in worship, using written resources to guide your involvement, please join us.
- If you are a grateful forgiven sinner, please join us.
- If you long to rely on the presence of God and the prayers of your community, please join us.
- If you believe that God the Father, Christ the Son and the Holy Spirit are one God, please join us.
- If you want to know how God’s love works, please join us.
- If you would like to know more about God’s grace, please join us.
There is always room in God’s family for you!
Pastor Sally Wilke
Knit, Pray, Crochet: Anyone who enjoys crocheting or knitting come join us on the 1st and 3rd Mondays. Bring your projects with you. All are welcome, beginners and experts. Refreshments provided.